How to request an appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Visiting our Consulting Room.
- By using our online services, SystmOnline – if you are not registered to use this service, please register for our online services. For more information, please visit our Online Services page.
- Calling the surgery on 01502 565936.
Our website is open 24/7, every day of the year. This is the easiest way for you to contact the surgery to arrange an appointment or to get help with any problems.
We know people forget things, cancelling GP appointments being one of them. Remember to cancel your appointment if you don’t need it.
There are a number of ways to cancel your appointment:
- Reply ‘CANCEL’ to a text reminder that you may have received.
- Using our Cancel an Appointment triage.
- Telephone us as soon as possible and at least 30 minutes before your appointment time.
This will enable us to offer your appointment to someone else.
Cancellations notified less than 30 minutes before the appointment time may be recorded as failure to attend (DNA).
Repeated failure to attend booked appointments is a significant waste of NHS resources and may result in you being removed from the patient list.