Skip to content
What to expect from Us:
- You will be treated with respect and courtesy by all practice staff.
- You are entitled to a copy of the Practice Leaflet.
- We will visit a patient in their own home if they are too ill to get to the surgery.
- Patients with an emergency will normally be seen the same day, but not always by their usual doctor. Appointments are for 10 minutes and one problem only.
- Repeat prescriptions will usually be ready within 3 working days.
- We try to keep to appointment times. If there is a delay, please be patient as the doctor may be attending an emergency or have a patient with complex problems.
- We will offer advice and information about how you can promote good health and prevent ill health.
- You will be given appropriate advice and care outside normal surgery hours by the out of hours provider.